Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Pulse Tour!

Earlier in November, I had the opportunity to go to Las Vegas for a dance convention. It was called The Pulse Tour, and a lot of the choreographers from So You Think You Can Dance teach master classes. I went with some of the teachers from our studio. It was such an amazing opportunity! There were so many people and the classes were all packed. We learned many routines and had great, inspirational thoughts from these incredible instructors. Yesterday at our studio, one little girl saw these pictures up on the wall and was asking questions about them. She said, "are they as good as you guys?" I immediately gave her a hug and promoted her to the top of her class!
Tyce Diorio
Shane Sparks
Mia Michaels

1 comment:

Alayna said...

Thats just about the coolest thing I've ever seen. I love Mia! And Tyce! and Shane!