Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Love from AZ

Tomorrow is the start of a new year! I hope it is better and more productive than this year. Unfortunately I think I am going to have to do more than hope to make this happen. I finally have electricity and hot water. My car is broken down again but I am buying the part today to fix it and all should be well before 2009 is upon us. I went to see Dustin on Sunday. He is doing good and he looks great. He said he didn't get any cards for Christmas except from me and a note from Dad and Nick. So if anyone wants to drop him a line it is Dustin Hill #200356, ASPC Winslow Coronado Unit 5B2, 2100 S. Hwy 87, Winslow, AZ 86047 He said when it becomes 2009 he can say he only has 2 years left. It has been cold in Arizona but probable not as cold as some of you have been. Kory, Jen and I went to lunch with Nate and Alayna a couple weeks ago. I am glad they called me while they were down here. Your all invited anytime. Hope everyone has a Happy and Prosperous New Year! Love to you all. Paula

No comments: