Tuesday, February 17, 2009

February and time marches on...

I have 2 new holes in my back, so the recovery time is set back again. They wanted to go back to the spots they took off in December and enlarge them so they have good clean skin all around and get the stuff tested again. So I have 2 new sets of stitches and when I get them out in a couple of weeks, I will get some more new ones.

Our 4 wheel drive club spent President's Day weekend in Moab, but, of course we couldn't go. We are hoping we can do Black Dragon Canyon in March, but probably won't do Easter Jeep Safari in April for the 1st time in years.

I have been far more miserable and less tolerant with winter this year - at least partly because I haven't been able to do much - but I am praying hard for warmer weather!! Real estate is still very slow but I think it will pick up a little with the coming of Spring. We went to Realtor Day at the Legislature this past Friday and I had a chance to talk with my Senator who I know fairly well and my Representative who I have voted for but never met. We had about 1000 Realtors there and most of the Legislature was able to attend for at least an hour or two.

Hope all is well with all of you!! Love to all - J.B.

No comments: