Thursday, April 16, 2009

SNOW IN APRIL

April 16th and we get to start the day with 8 inches of heavy wet snow. Every shovel full feels like 50 pounds so my shovelling was very limited!! Now it's blue sky and sunshine so maybe it will all melt before I have to do more shovelling!! We made a quick one day run to Moab to test my back and have a little fun - last Friday we left Orem at 4 AM - met our club members at 7:30 AM and ran Poison Spider Mesa with them then went to the Fairgrounds for an hour or so to look at all the 4X4 exhibits - ate our favorite food at the Moab Diner and came home - got here about 10:30 PM - a little tired but what a great day!! And my back was OK - I got the last of my stitches out yesterday so I am officially done except for checkups every 4 months. Hope all is well with all of you - Love to all - JB

No comments: