Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year


Hello everyone! We had a really nice Christmas here. My mom came up on Christmas Eve, Molly, Paxton, Gavin, Savannah and Jake came on Friday; and Marisa came on Saturday. We got to see Dylan, Jacqueline, and Jacqueline's new fiance, Tyson. We played games, ate a lot, enjoyed my parents new home, and had a really nice time. On the 29th, Molly and Paxton went to a concert in Denver for New Years'. My mom, Marisa and I kept the kids for them. Gavin had such a fun time "sleeping over" at Grandpa's house. We had a nice New Years Eve, with mini pizzas, a toast with sparkling grape juice, and Luke and Savannah up running around until 11:30! My mom took the kids back to Salt Lake on the 1st, where their mom was really happy to see them! It was so nice to be with family for the holidays! Hope all of you are doing well.

Love from Vernal!!

No comments: