Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Penelope's Contribution

Who knows if this will even work...but here goes. Not really much going on here. However, we (Duane and I) do only have 3 more Mondays in this school year. That's 3 too many for me, but I guess I will survive. We have lots of veggies going crazy in dad's greenhouse but it's still freezing here so we can't put them out yet. We have lots of flowers there and at home that I"m really wanting to plant. So we're hoping for warmer weather. It's nice (but windy) during the day but below freezing at least once a week.
Allison, we called them potato bugs and also roly poly bugs. It is kind of gross that they are lice (if they really are). And it doesn't come as news flash to me that Hannah Montana is so famous, Maggie and I discussed that very topic at great length while we were getting her birthday pedicure.
We were sad (well at least I was) that we couldn't go to the Tulip Festival, but we had to come home for school.
I'm excited for the reunion this summer and really excited for summer.
Much love to everyone and I hope this really works!!! Pen

No comments: