Friday, April 11, 2008

Talking out of turn

I hope I'm not talking put of turn or being too presumptuous by posting as me and not as "family" but I made myself an approved contributor rather than using the generic family account. Blogger just already knows who I am and it's easier for me this way. If anyone else wants to do the same I'd be happy to help you out (or you can probably figure it out on your own, if I can you can) as long as JB doesn't object.
Anyway, Alison Wonderland is the current nom de guerre for Allison Flannery and I imagine that most stuff for the Flannerys (er, young Flannerys? Shaun Flannerys? Salt Lake Flannerys?) will be posted under that name. (See? At the bottom.)

As far as interesting things to tell you, I got nothing, we're just all dying of the plague at my house.

No comments: