Friday, October 3, 2008

Oh my gosh!

Tuesday, September 30, 2008


I being slightly or even a little more retarded, could not figure out how to get here for the life of me. I couldn't call upon my memory because I have none. I am in Mesa. It is blazing hot down here. As for Matta's I think they just moved it to Brown and Higley! Mesa Drive is kinda a bad part of town now. They will get a lot more business from a more affluent crowd out east. Just not to far out east. I am expecting it to cool off any day now, and my friend George will come back to work on my house. We need to finish the Arizona room and the bathroom floor and then I can start working on the yard. Which is in bad need of an overhaul. The winter crowd will also be here soon and I hope to be able get some kind of job. They are building like crazy all around me. I visited Dustin a few weeks ago, he is doing well and taking some kind of class. Kory is welllll, Kory! Never a dull moment. If you can dream it he can take it apart. Love to everyone! Hopefully you will see me a little more often. Paula

No comments: