Monday, March 30, 2009

The Ides of - or the End of March!

Here we are - almost at the end of March! I had some more surgery this morning - just a few new stitches and a couple of other spots scraped. Hopefully that is the end - I am sick of the whole thing. It's like the first quarter of the year is gone and I have done nothing except get cut - heal - get cut - heal!! It is getting old.

I sort of hoped Spring was really here then I woke up this morning to 6 inches of snow on the hood of my Jeep. Then the wind blew like crazy and it was stinking cold all day!!

I can't get very enthusiastic about writing very much because I guess if hardly anybody is writing here then hardly anyone is even reading here. I suppose you could prove me wrong but then you would have to write and the problem would be solved!!

I hope you are all doing better than I am.

J.B.

1 comment:

Alayna said...

I'm reading! I hope you are feeling better.