Thursday, March 12, 2009

Sorry JB!

If you check my own blog, I never write on that one either.  I have a hard time with the cyber communication.  I never read my emails either.  That is probably why I have lost touch with most of my friends.  Things are okay in Boise.  We suffer from the same terrible weather everyone else seems to be.  It's nice in Phoenix!  I'm wondering why I ever left.  Winter has been long and rough here.  We seem to bring bad weather with us.  Boise is usually really nice this time of year and everyone here is baffled.  
It was so nice to go home a few weeks ago and see everyone, particularly Grandpa for his birthday.  Nate had some interviews... no news yet.  Lawyers are slow to respond.  We still feel like chances are good that we will be in Salt Lake this summer.  I have to make the hard decision between BYU and U of U.  I love BYU but the thought of that drive makes me crazy!  I don't know a thing about U of U.  Feel free to give advice!  We have a family full of Cougars and Utes.  




School is going great for me and Nate still likes his job, but now that we know we are moving on yet again, we are anxious to do so.  Bowie is getting big and he changes colors weekly.  He is now a pretty light gray and beige.  He is a smart dog and we like him more and more as he gets older.  If we could find a house to rent we would consider getting a pal for him.  Apparently we are going to fill our house with dogs instead of kids!  For now, anyway.

I hope spring hits for everyone soon!    

No comments: