Monday, June 30, 2008

Great Reunion

I hope everyone enjoyed the reunion as much as I did. Lots of pictures were taken, so I hope they show up here - hopefully today!! We had great food, great activities and great fun - anyway I did. It was great to have my Aunts - Veloy, Val Gene, Velyn and Virginia and Uncle Ray and Uncle Kelly for our lunch on Saturday.

I really enjoyed the Museum and movies, but then I hadn't seen any of that stuff before to it was all new to me! I thought the talent show on Saturday night was exceptional - we have lots of talent in our family and it was really fun to hear and see and share.

Our Lone Peak 4 Wheelers trail ride was out in the west desert this month - we were south and west of 5 Mile Pass which is west of Utah Lake. We wandered around out there exploring and ended up at Little Moab where we had a great time climbing the big white rock obstacles out there.

As June draws to a close, I wish each of you the best of summers and hope you will all take the opportunity to participate in the blog - share adventures and pictures and everyday life. Nate and Alayna - don't forget to look up Uncle J.B. and go visit - I know he would love to see you!!

No comments: