Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy and Hot 4th of July!!

Feels like the weekend even though it is only Friday - I loved seeing that
Alayna's fingers got better!! Julie is in Las Vegas this weekend (Mike's B-Day is tomorrow, so she went down to celebrate. I got up this morning and went to a flag raising down the street and then a sidewalk pancake breakfast. We got to talking about salsa @ breakfast because of the scrambled eggs, so I said I was going to make some and I would bring it over later for sampling to Capps' - they did the breakfast, but I helped cooking pancakes!! So in a few minutes I am off to their house with 2 different batches of salsa made from canned tomatoes - I can't wait until mine are ready. I have tomatoes about the size of a baseball and VERY small jalapenos!!

No comments: