Friday, September 5, 2008

Sechrest update

Nate and I have had a super busy month. He started his new job and is loving it. I started school a few weeks ago and it is killing me. I am starting to understand why a lot of people don't go back to school after they leave. I am just not in the student mind set and I am so out of shape. Walking to and from school has made me so sore. But, it's really good to be back in school. I am doing well in my classes and managed to talk my way into a lot of the art and lab classes that I need for my major.
Nate and I are going to go in a few weeks to pick up our little puppy. He is so cute! The breeder named him Alexander but we will be changing that.


Nate's little brother, Daniel, is leaving this week for his mission in the Atlanta Georgia North mission. We went down to Utah last weekend for his farewell. My mom and the girls were in Blanding, so we hung out with Nate's family. It was good to see the extended family (it's amazing how quick you lose touch) and Nate's siblings. Nate's cousin, aunt, uncle, and I had to do a last minute musical number for the farewell because no one was informed that there would be one on the program. I noticed it listed on the program five minutes before sacrament meeting so I grabbed the singers in the family, rehearsed in the parking lot, and I think we pulled it off pretty well. The rest of the weekend went smoothly.

I am hoping things settle down but that is not likely. All is well in Boise. Hope everyone is doing well, too!

No comments: