Friday, May 30, 2008

From Grandma

Dear Familia,

When I read my diary that I kept when I was in High School, it said,”Got up, went to school, came home, done some ironing, helped fix supper, done dishes, went to bed. Next day it was this same story with very little variation. That’s about the same now. Not too much goes on in my world. I work on quilts, do laundry, fix food (for about 63 years now) and I’d sooner do something else now. However I do read lots of books, which I enjoy much.Stephen, Nan and Truman came for the Memorial thy weekend and we had a good time. Ate Beans,Jello, Potato Salad, Toast ete,etc,etc. Weather was fair.I haven’t talked to anyone who likes the BLOG.Dad is moving ahead slowly on his Gothic Arch but has had a bad back for awhile now so hasn’t done much. Read the reunion letter from Fay Washburn Truman and plan to attend if possible. Uncle Joe is getting a little better each day but is not doing real well. He doesn’t plan to have any more Chemo-Therapy. It makes him too sick for too longWe look forward to our reunion at the end of June Probably come to the other reunion on the 13th of June.

Love to one and all. Mom & or Granny..

No comments: