Saturday, May 10, 2008

Hello everyone,
I don't think I am much of a blogger. Whatever that means. I am doing relatively well. I am still working on the house. I am still working on finding a job. I was thinking one of my brothers or sisters should plan to come and see me sometime. You are all invited. I just had a visit from Kory and I was worried he might want to stay on permanently but luckily he chose to go back to Las
Vegas. I think it was my telling him he could be in AZ if he wanted the reason he isn't is because he doesn't want to be. And he started thinking she's right, I don't want to be. That was a major load off my stress meter. It was good to see him and he got a chance to see his son. I have spent quite a bit of time with little Kory Lee and with Jason's daughter Marla. They are both so cute and lots of fun. I am going to see Dustin tomorrow. His birthday is May 22 for anyone interested in sending a card. I hope to see you all at the reunion. Love and miss you all. Love Paula

No comments: