Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy May Everyone

So Mike, is the chapel covered with broken glass? I googled it but couldn't find a very close picture? Well, May is moving right along. Maggie was baptized last week, Gavin graduated from preschool, I have to go to Lagoon on Wednesday with the graduating seniors from Monticello High School, Duane has to use one of his personal leave days before the end of the school year or he will loose it. Shelby will have a birthday. Dustin will have a birthday, Jake will have a birthday. (Maggie and Isaac already had birthdays). Lots of gorgeous flowers. Sorry I didn't get to go to the Tulip Festival this year but it just didn't work out time wise. It is finally looking like it won't freeze here at night so we are setting out some of our veggies. We planted tomatoes and various hot? peppers on Thursday night and will be planting squash, cucumbers, and various flowers today. Duane and Marisa planted peas last Saturday. I have yet to figure out why we continue to make so much work for ourselves! I got a gorgeous bouquet of flowers from my girls and Duane for Mother's Day. It has 5 different colors of Shasta Daisies in it and is very lovely. Happy Mother's Day to all of you who are mothers, especially those of you who are mothers to my sweet and wonderful grandkids. Much love to all. Pen

No comments: