Friday, May 9, 2008

Gavin's Preschool Program


Gavin had his end of the year preschool program tonight. The theme was, "When I Grow Up." Gavin held the microphone so proudly and said, "when I grow up, I am going to be a log worker, and cut the wood with a chain saw, and build a log cabin for me to live in." He chose to wear his carhartt overalls, very fitting I thought. It was so fun listening to all the songs and the cute things the kids had to say! Gavin's favorite song was the one about his dad. He sang loud and proud. During the program he kept scratching his throat and trying to tell me something. After I asked him if he had a sore throat. He said, "no, it wasn't a sore throat, I have fleas." I guess we should have him checked out! He has had so much fun this year , and I cannot believe he has finished one year of school. He is growing up too fast! In the photo, he is with his teachers, Miss Denise and Miss Laurie. They are so great!

No comments: